Saturday, November 16, 2013

Plus Size Shopping Online: You have more options than you think!

After taking a look at my first online shopping post Shopping outside of box, I realized that I wanted more and decided to search for some places that I might have missed the first time around.


Here's what I found: 

Feather Earrings with 
Dangling Chains $8.50 
Short Necklace with
 Infinity Love Charm
$8.50







Deb Shops: One of my new favorites, with lots of dresses and dangly earrings that I can easily change into clip-ons (with a little help from Michael's). I've already bought from them twice since my last blog entry.  *UPDATE: this shop is going out of business, last I checked their merchandise was only available In Store in Carolina











Torrid: Because of their ridiculous prices I am only willing to shop from their clearance section. However, I am hesitant about buying online since clearance is final sale, so if there is a store near you go in to make sure the clothes for you right.

Mod Deals: I haven't found anything I like from them but their prices aren't bad.

BoHo Print Skater Skirt $10.99
Everyday Woven Trousers $12.99




G-Stage Love: This site is growing on me I could definitely see myself buying again from them in the near future. Especially since I found my wardrobes new guilty pleasure here aka skater skirts!









1015 Store: I can't get myself to buy anything from them simply because I hate their web design layout so much! Not to mention that they have a super skinny model for the plus size section but hey, they have fairly low prices...

Gwynnie Bee: So tempting (it's like Netflix for clothing!) the only thing that keeps me from jumping in is I don't know how their clothing is priced and I don't want to fall in love with a piece and want to buy it only to find out it's over my budget.

Rainbow Shops has enough things at a low price to make me willing to go back for a second look.

Then there is New Look which is full of oh so many tempting things just begging me to buy them. Just remember that the prices are in Euro or Pounds so it may cost you a little bit more than you think.

Must-Have Scoop Tank $9.80
Oh and of course Forever21: What can I say I'm addicted, I just love these tanks! 

That's all for now, I hope this has helped you out a little that you may continue to live beautifully and remember Confidence is Key ^__^

1 comment:

  1. no new blogs? what about covering up and being cute for this bipolar winter/spring? (with cute spring outfits as well)

    ReplyDelete

Hello all, thanks for checking out my blog. Feel free to leave a comment because I love to read them!